Tomorrow is another day.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Random...exhaustion
I said I'd come to bed at 10:30 but I'm still up two hours later, sucked into the internet... Researching birthday party options for the Juj (since he didn't have an official party last year)... Downloading and printing all our medical records so that I can figure out what we have and have not been reimbursed for this year and what is eligible... Reading Facebook... Cleaning out my email inbox (somewhat)... Checking out blogs... Thinking about the menu and recipe updates I haven't done... And the resume I haven't polished... And the jobs I haven't looked for (just in case)... And thinking that VH-1's Tool Academy is pretty intriguing, in an "oh look (glad that's not me)" kind of way, and hilarious, in an "it's funny when someone else slips on a banana peel" kind of way... And, now, exhausted, it's off to bed I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment