I've even started a post or two -- dinner menus, Juj's birthday bash, my parents' visit, etc. -- and it would have been great to "live blog" my recent Massachusetts to Nashville road trip with my BFF from college as I even took a picture or two. But alas! time passes faster than I can believe, and many projects -- big and small, personal, familial, household, or for the office -- do not get done in a timely manner, or I try to figure how to cross them off the list altogether.
So this will have to do as a placeholder and a promise, in a stolen early morning moment while my internal clock is still on Eastern Time. A promise to myself of more posts, and more pictures, and a promise to forgive myself when I get sucked up instead in the whirlwind that is September through December. (And it should be even more intense this year, with the deal closing that will sell "my" division off to another company.) So wish me luck, and know that I'm thinking about public navel gazing, but I can barely manage any private naval gazing at the present time...
No comments:
Post a Comment