Forgot to mention that this Saturday saw the delivery of my new baby cousin twins, Joey & Nevi! (Congrats to Carrie & John AND the proud grandparents; thought Aunt Becki & Uncle Joe might burst from joy!)
And wanted to add a recipe for my current favorite nightcap I made up, the Peppermint Pillow:
- one shot each peppermint schnapps & vanilla vodka in a coffee cup (eyeball it, as Rachel Ray sez)
- top with marshmallows (two big ones cut in half, although a little handful of small ones would probably be good, too)
- add a piece of candy cane, since you have leftovers from decorating the tree (at least I do!)
- fill the cup with milk
- microwave for 90 seconds, so it gets good & hot and the marshmallows puff up
- top with a shot of whipped cream from a can, since you bought too much at Costco (oops, am I projecting again?)
No comments:
Post a Comment