So, my version of the Happiness Project. Suddenly had real homework. Not just writing. And while I knew in my heart of hearts that was coming, I wasn't ready. But it's OK because
- It's all about getting more energy
- I'm starting another huge personal improvement project, uh, lifestyle change, that should tie in quite nicely
But I still don't have time to write about it right now.
Tonight's Sunday supper (thanks Martha) - last one before I start my new diet, uh, lifestyle change (more on that another time, too):
- Pork Tenderloin & Mustard-Wine Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower with Pasta & Lemon Zest
- Baby Spinach with Warm Olive Oil & Walnuts
- Pear Crumbles (diced pear sauteed in butter & liquer, fiinished in the oven with a ground pecan, rolled oats & maple syrup/butter topping)
And finally, speaking of synergy (NOT!), I was so intrigued by the snippet of the Muppets doing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody that Disney XD has been using as a bumper, that I made G-man go out to YouTube to see if the full version is out there. And it is! And it looks great full screen in HD. AND there were several other fun little recent MuppetsStudio clips to watch as well: MuppetsStudio.
No comments:
Post a Comment