A word of advice: Do NOT eat fish tacos on Sunday at a restaurant in a land-locked metropolis (remember what Anthony Bourdin tells us - fish is not delivered fresh on the weekend)! That is all.
Well, not quite all. I've had food poisoning many times -- but always in the U.S. and never in exotic places I've been like Mexico, Thailand, or Syria -- and this was one of the worst. (Except that time in San Francisco when I used leftover green-tinged roast beef to make a sandwich to eat on the drive up from L.A.) I did lose nearly five pounds between Saturday morning and Tuesday morning. However, even though I am quite sure it was the lunchtime fish tacos that did me in, I'm not sure I will be able to enjoy braised lamb- or anything else from Sunday's dinner menu- again any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment