Monday, May 24, 2010

Quickie

I have time for a quick Sunday supper post before I commute to the dining room and my office computer for the start of my work day.
  • Teriyaki Salmon Burgers (courtesy of Whole Foods, but yum!)
  • Sauteed Spinach with sesame oil, ginger & gomasio (no parenthetical comment except I think this was my favorite part of the meal)
  • Sautéed String Beans (with a nod to Still Life with Menu - thanks, Mollie!)
  • Tofu Fried Rice (this company makes UNBELIEVABLE tofu entrees, mostly Asian but also the tamales that shocked Los G's with their authentic tasting goodness - really!)
  • Citrus Sparkler (supremes of grapefruit & orange, along with a bit of local fresh peach and julienned mint, served in a margarita glass with club soda over the top because we were out of Fresca & I didn't feel like opening a bottle of prosecco)

No comments: