There's been a lack of cooking this week, including today. For one thing, it's hot! (Although we did break down and buy a Papa Murphy's to cook at home last night, while watching pay per view. But pizza oven temp? Did not really help...)
Also, the Juj had swimming lessons at the Y Monday through Thursday evenings. Going from work to school to the Y meant for four nights of *gasp* fast food dinners. (One day I did bring a peanut butter sandwich for the snack between school and the Y, but that night, we hit Wendy's afterward anyway.)
And, of course, it was the first week back at work after two weeks off, so we're trying to get back into the routine. (We'll probably get it together just in time for our next week off.)
So, while I'm not sure where we are going for dinner shortly (surprise Uncle Ron!), I do know it won't be coming out of our kitchen.
Does this mean that the dog days of summer have begun? Dogs don't cook, right...?
No comments:
Post a Comment