Monday, October 15, 2007

PASTA

Hooray to my DH for pulling off the HUUC service auction Saturday night with basically no help from me. I got to come back from my trip to Chicago, and just dress up, show up, and drink up! (Oh, and I think I bid on a few things; love my new bracelet.) A good time seemed to be had by all, and we took Sunday off to relax.

(And, just like childbirth, I've already forgotten the pain -- since it was all Gil's anyway -- and started thinking about how we could make it even better next year. Isn't that pathetic?)

So look for the Sunday Supper Club to return next Sunday...

1 comment:

Weintribe said...

I enjoyed hearing about it through chuck-I was busy organizing and helping with our school party that night.

me? with a problem saying 'no'? NEVAH!

I hope someone fun won my lot! Chuck reports that it had at least one bid by the time he left. So at least there's that.