Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Road Trip

these are the placeholders - details and pictures coming soon...
  • Day One - All the way to Santa Fe! (walkie-talkies, chicken fried steak, and Cadillac Ranch)
  • Day Two - On to the cabin (morning in Santa Fe - Zia Grill & The Spanish Table, Echo Amphitheater, Colorado mountains, lanterns and stars)
  • Day Three - Durango (Mercy Hospital ER, motel with all the modern conveniences, dinner at Cypress Cafe)
  • Day Four - Silverton adventure (cliff hanger, train, museum and cemetery)
  • Day Five - Grants NM (via Four Corners & Shiprock; requisite green chili burger)
  • Day Six - push to Amarillo (Acoma Pueblo, the luxury suite, "i'm hungry", one more swim)
  • Day Seven - home again, home again, jiggity jig (our bed, our bed!) -- and we're all still friends, hurrah!!
Day One - Cadillac Ranch



Day Four - Silverton Train Ride


Day Five & Six - Shiprock and Rainbow's End





3 comments:

Weintribe said...

Copy. Paste.

Thanks for breaking it down-this helps me organize my thoughts and photos!

Working on our slew of photos now...up to 100 and only halfway done!

Yipes!

mrsf5 said...

MY. STARS. I'm fatigued just imagining all those miles! I'm thrilled and inspired, too, of course. But more than anything, I am pining for more details!!

WELCOME HOME, catch your breath and let the dust settle... and then report back here, please!

Amy

P.S. I'd never heard of ACM before (Austin City Music, I briefly wondered?) but it sounds horrible. Glad you got treated quickly!

Lady Di said...

Doh! Apparently I still had AMS (not ACM) when I posted about it originally (now corrected)...