Rules: (Frak it. read the previous post for the frakking rules...)
We got team-tagged, and I got the short straw, so I get the last 4 from Team G. I think the buck stops here, since our cache of blogging friends is quite small.
Oh, yeah, the tagging:
5.0 • I went to the same school for 13 years (Kindergarten through 12th grade) and graduated in a class size of 12. A more interesting bunch of amazing intellects (and more than a few rich entitled jerks) I'll never know...
6.0 • The greatest compliment ever paid me was by a Japanese theme park designer who told another co-worker that the G-man "...is a good person; he speaks the truth."
7.0.1 • I've never said that my delicate flower of a wife swore like a sailor in childbirth, or at any other time. My delicate flower swore like a stevedore on the night she undertook her entirely drug free delivery of the Pharaoh Jujinus. Actually, she swears like a stevedore reasonably regularly...
7.0.2 • When my wife screamed me awake from across the house, to indicate that the delivery of the Pharaoh Jujinus was nigh, the adrenaline shot to my system was like going from Zero - 100 in 3.4 seconds. Now I know why all those crazy Hollywood shows have the husband driving off without the mother! (Ricky Ricardo, I feel your pain, brother!) I had to run in place for 5 minutes to burn it off... Okay, 7 minutes... I do remember cleaning red stuff off my shoes...
8.0 • I still cry when Lupus catches the damn ball in that last game against those no-good pricks, the Yankees, in The Bad News Bears. And for tearjerker C&W songs...
The G-Man abides...
No comments:
Post a Comment