Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just another week in paradise...

Quiet week -- I was in training, and Gil had two evenings of HUUC stuff. Quiet weekend -- haircuts Saturday (me and Juj), and church and dinner with Ron and Elsa this evening. Once again, thanks to Martha...
And since Juj doesn't read the blog, I can admit I added a little golden beet and butternut squash purees to his Mac & Cheese, per Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious. It made me laugh, because his comment about the food was "this is too sweet" which I was able to counteract with the addition of some grated Parmesan. I'm looking forward to hearing if my friend who bought the cookbook for me actually made the brownies with spinach this weekend -- and if they were any good!

Can't believe it's Thanksgiving in 11 days (and my 40-something birthday thereafter), especially because it was over 80 degrees today -- what is up with that?!

No comments: