My sojourn in the Raleigh area continues. The good news is that I have been able to change my plans to fly home on Wednesday afternoon instead of Friday, as it turns out J's kindergarten graduation is Thursday evening. And that I actually spent 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer in the hotel exercise room this morning! The bad news, especially for J and G-man who may be driving each other crazy, is that I'm still here over the weekend, since my meetings continue next week.
One thing (actually two; well, three) about RTP: the weather is even more changeable than Dallas, and the seasonal allergens are even worse! But there's a heck of a lot less traffic.
I did hear something cool on NPR this morning that I wanted to share. They interviewed Lorraine Feather and played some bits of her new CD "Language." Fun jazz voice, very funny lyrics, and one-time a Bay Area denizen -- check it out (play the songs in the box). (And Ms. F5 might be especially amused by the Miss English link on Lorraine's web site.)
1 comment:
YAY for being home in time for the kindergarten graduation! YAY!!!
Post a Comment