Did take a brief time-out this afternoon to check Momma Mia (the movie) at Juj's request. The boy is so familiar with the Broadway score CD that during the credits, he told me which songs had been cut out of the movie! I love that he wanted to go with me, plus I'll have an embarrassing tale to tell on him when he starts dating in ten years. (It will be ten years and not sooner right? Going into junior year of high school??? Please...) Not that anyone will know who ABBA was by that time.
Anyway more later, but I felt the need to jump on here. Plus I finally went around and visited all my (mostly virtual) friends this evening. Eww - virtual friends and I took an almost-six-year-old to a movie based on ABBA songs?! I need to get a life!
1 comment:
Your life is my life! I saw MM too and want to take "I" back to see it with me again.
Hope you're having a great time at the beach!
Post a Comment